How do you place a value on a Domain Name?
- When estimating the value of a Business Domain Name, the first thing a company owner must consider is the value of a customer. Let's start by asking the following questions:
- how much is one customer worth?
- how much are 10 customers worth?
how much are 100 customers worth?
- When estimating the value of a Business Domain Name, the second thing a company owner must consider is the domain name itself:
- is the domain name easy for your customer to remember?
- is the domain name specifically directed to the service you offer?
- does the domain name have a "dot-com" extension?
does the domain name have a any hyphens in it?
- When estimating the value of a Business Domain Name, the third thing a company owner must consider is the competition in their business:
- is your completion currently using the internet to market?
- what domain names are they using for their business?
- would your customer choose their domain name over yours?
Our Business Domain Names meet the test . . .
Our Business Domain Names describe your region and profession, they will generate customers by the name alone.
Our Business Domain Names are descriptive, easy to find, easy to promote and easy to remember.
Our Business Domain Names in most cases carry the "dot-com" extension. Many search engines will sent customers to the "dot-com" domain name if a customer forgets to type the extension into the address bar. (Your competitor)
Internet Marketing Studies show that promoting a "dot-com" web site is much easier and less confusing to potential customers.
Our Business Domain Names in most cases are free of hyphens which a customer may forgets to type into the address bar.
Internet Marketing Studies show that a customer may remember the domain name but will often forget the hyphen(s). Now your customers are going to your competitors web site.
Our Business Domain Names have an average cost of $1.00 to $4.00 per day. Our price guarantee makes this one of your best advertising investments you will ever make.
This expense is fraction of the cost of a listing in the local yellow pages.